Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dying Inside (To Hold You)~

我最喜歡的一首歌~ 夢幻的笑容,原曲英文版,正。



It's turning out just another day
I took a shower and I went on my way
I stopped there as usual
had a coffee and pie
when i turned to leave
i couldn't believe my eyes

standing there i didn't know what to say
without one touch
we stood there face to face

(And) i was dying indside to hold you
i couldn't believe what i felt for you
dying inside i was dying inside
but i couldn't bring myself to touch you

you said hello then u asked my name
i didn't know if i should go all the way
inside i felt my life have really changed
i knew that it would never be the same

standing there i didn't know what to say
first time looked away when i whispered your name

one hello changed my life
i didn't believe in love at first sight
but you've shown me what is life
and I now i know my love (i know it's coming right)

誰掛起活像夢幻的笑容,誰散發美態與花香這樣濃?!若妳發覺是我偷偷愛妳,願有一天終可跟妳相擁。。。。

5 comments:

macy said...

...睇住呢個mv,投入唔到...

梁生,

又有新目標?? ^_^

梁巔巔 said...

"...睇住呢個mv,投入唔到..."

我理解.... 呢個 MV 真係.... 但冇計, YouTube 得呢個....

"梁生, 又有新目標?? ^_^"

冇.

係想發洩啫.

^~

macy said...

噢!

Garfield said...

indeed it is very nice song

梁巔巔 said...

^^