Sunday, March 05, 2006

King Of The Road!!!!

You Should Drive a Ford Explorer SportTrac

Tough and supercharged, you have some rather extreme driving practices.
You've been known to intimidate a few drivers. You rule the road.

CR 度玩咗這個~ !I'm a King!!!!

Trailer for sale or rent,rooms to let fifty cents No phone,no pool,no pets,I ain't got no cigarettes I am a,two hours of pushin' broom buys a Eight by ten four-bit room I'm a man of means by no means,cause I'm a king of the road!

Third boxcar midnight train,destination Bangor,Maine Old worn out suit and shoes,I don't pay no union dues I smoke old stogies I have found,short but not too big around I'm a man of means by no means,cause i'm a king of the road King of The Road。

I'm just a King of the Road。I know every engineer on every train。All the children and all the good names every handout in every town。And if it's locked it ain't locked if no-one's around I say。。。。

Trailer for sale or rent,rooms to let fifty cents I'm a man of means by no means,king of the road 'Cause i'm a King of the Road!I'm just a King of the Road!

King of the Road!

Roger Miller

5 comments:

Garfield said...

haha...

梁巔巔 said...

舞神,

唔, "派蛇", 我都同佢講過有這樣的問題, 妳明天再試吓啦, 再唔得嘅話煩請妳再告之. "多 sha".

^^

Carrie said...

唔...我都唔明點解啊...你用邊個version0既IE同Windows?

Hyacinthus said...

"派蛇"??? 架文乎?

報告巓巓及Carrie???

嘩,幾時apsara做左你既探子架?

梁巔巔 said...

^^